In the end, just 3 thing that matter :
How well we have lived,
How well we have loved,
How well we have learned to let go
( Jack Kornfield )
***
“My principle is respect those who respect me.
I’m a good guy, but I’m not the fool man”
( Rino Gattuso – Italian Football Player )
***
With bad behavior, your power is your threat ( ancaman )”
( Unknown )
***
“When you judge someone, you don’t define them… you define yourself”
( Dr. Wayne W Dyer )
***
Rumours are carried by haters, spread by fools and accepted by idiots
( Unknown )
***
He.. who is to be a good ruler must have first been ruled
( Aristoteles )
***
God do not giving the poorness for those who love to give,
since He wants you to give more and more
since He wants you to give more and more
( Unknown )
***
Sometime you would rather to keep silent, it’s not caused you could not explain,
but it’s cause you don’t want to hurt somebody else
( Unknown )
***
My silence is like an expanding sphere, it’s spread everywhere
( Yogananda )
***
"I decide to stop listening someone else"
( Redva Kaurvaki )
***
“We have two eyes and two ears, but one mouth only.
It’s means that we should observe and listen more, but speak less”
( Anonymous )
***
Do you live in small aquarium??
( Redva Kaurvaki )
***
God gives answer in three ways :
He says yes and gives you what you want,
He says no and gives you something better,
He says wait and gives you the best
( Anonymous via Edy Tjoa )
***
“I’m just like a mirror :
Bad people see evil in me, Good people see the opposite”
( Anonymous )
***
Money isn’t everything but it ranks right up there with oxygen
( Zig Ziglar – American Author )
***
Q : Is it allow to be lazy??
A : Absolutely allow! I’m one of the lazy too… lazy of dreaming without action!
( Muda Sukses/ Young Succeed )
***
It’s not possible for a man to be elegant, without a touch of feminity
( Vivienner Westwood )
***
I learn how to love from the one who hate me,
I learn to be pure from the one who abuse me,
I learn to be faithfull from the one who betray me,
And I learn to stand and defend from the one who give me uncertainty
( Anonymous via Rizki Rama )
***
Breath, Let go!
And remind yourself that this very momentis the only one you know you have for sure
( Oprah Winfrey )
***
“Some people’s mind judge and react to the concept of peace.
I will learn to listen deeply without judging or reacting”
( Thich Nhat Hanh )
***
People are not what they say, but what they do,
So don’t judge them from their word, but from their action
( Anonymous )
***
Honest people promise only once, and liars never fulfill their numerous promise
( Chelsea )
***
"I don’t wanna be on any sexy list, it’s enough desired by one man.
I’d like to be acknowledge as a good actor, but even if I don’t win any awards,
I’ve already got my rewards.
I don’t have to prove anything to anyone”
( Kareena Kapoor – Bollywood Actrees )
***






0 comments:
Post a Comment