My Dreams were Large of Ocean

“When I could not swim and do not have the ship, my dreams were large of Ocean”


I never doubt my self...
I promise!!

When I gave up and had nothing to reach…. I saw my friends had their dream came true, but I stood up my way as the looser. I didn’t understand  why this road become so cruel for me. I’d almost give up. I was sitting on the edge of my home… waiting the chance from my company to be fixed employee…..then wish my boss change his mind and start gave me another chance. But they were never happened. I feel so much desperate for a while, leave out my spirit and cry out loud. I realize I’m not that real strong what I was thinking about.

I needed time!! I needed take a rest! I needed to be alone and took time to forgive my self. I were too much. I were too stubborn and hurt my self. I had to strong…. stronger than I were. I had to wake up. It’s hard for me to move on. It’s very hard!! I try to breath out….breath in!

I was done…I forgave my self. I changed my mind. I decide to not give up! I know everything seems still very blur and not easy. But I decide to move on and build up my dreams again right from the bottom. My dreams were large of ocean. Not easy to make it true, but I promise… I’d never doubt my self!


~ Princess Kaurvaki

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...