Feel so scare now..
Feel so hopeless then,
Feel like have no protection anymore,
Feel so cold,
And trap into caught…
I believe you’re kindness is so sincere
But I’m not deserve for that
I just feel like…
Oh Gosh… tell him that he should go!!
I used to live on my own,
I used to live with no one,
I just feel like…
Oh Gosh….erase me from his mind, please!
He deserve for such a lady
I used to live on my suffering,
I used to live alone,
Time could relieve…
But you know you should not here,
Just leave me!
I used to be with nobody for whole of my life
Please do not treat me as well!
You know I’m not an angel!!
Please just leave me…
I used to spend my time cry out loud
You know no one can’t accept this
I beg you, please leave me!
I’m the ugly rose!
No one can’t accept this
I used to live my life alone





0 comments:
Post a Comment