Here is the real story of my friend
( shout to everyone in hight tone ) “Hey… folks!! I just bought the golds! No… no… no…, it’s not 2 kilos gold ha, but it’s 5 kilos!! I waste months salary just to invest this, but that’s okay… gold price is increase time by time, folks,…. We get multiple result in the end!”.
That’s a piece of Ali, my officemate. He’s not a rich man at all, not a great man yet, and not employee with proudness positition yet. He is known as big mouth man and over confidence, feel like he is the smartest one among his around. He wastes 5 hours from his 8 office hours just to shout out all of his business, money, science ( very smart in giving people theory ), newest and expensive electronic stuff, forex ( he tried his luck about forex recently, he send $375 to forex sites then learn trading, all of our friend know this! But never know the real result, as I know forex is not as easy as he said, lol!), money invest, unmanageable website and so on. What a tiring moment listening his speech! He is very proud of his self, everyone were below his feet!
I sit right near him in office. I just can’t deny that I’m tiring listen him everyday, every hours and every seconds talking about money, wealth, stuff, science, theory and blah… blah… blah… I feel both confuse and pity to him, does he motivate his self or beg for attention? Beg attention for what reason? Definitely to get response and praise from close friend, such as “How great you’re Ali?”, “How do you make it?”, “You’re the most brillian ever”. I’m not jealous, but for me he’s not that real great. He talking about expensive gadget that still on his dream ( he always mention the price and time want to buy ), we’re all never know about kilos of gold that he told everyday, we never see the proof of his forex works or his other investation, he doesn’t buy car yet after months repeated story… Then what?? How could you believe him if he just give you million ( seems ) smart theory that never been proved?
Some people scold him back, but he never realize. He just know about his self and his ( dream ) wealth. I breat in, “Oh my Gosh! You’re not great yet, dude…. Move slow, patient and don’t be arrogant. See other succesfull. They are seems to be down to earth, before and after get their mission done. Look out yourself in the mirror. People laugh you out!”
----- to be continued-----
( Princess Kaurvaki )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Subscription
Search this blog
Popular Posts
-
Dear Family, Mostly Aunt Banana & Grandma & Grandpa! :) Your thoughtfulness and generosity know no limits. I regret that in our holi...
-
valentines day greeting cards for Him/Boyfriend Pictures and Photos valentines day greeting cards for boyfriend 2013 new valentines day gre...
-
Valentines day FB Cover Photo, Timeline photos- Facebook Cover pictures 2013 Valentines day FB Cover Photo Heart Picture Valentines day Fac...
-
15 Mavka-Tubes, 1 Background - Transparent, PNG-Format Personal Use Only! € 1,80 / $ 2.50
-
Solo show at Globe Gallery, Newcastle. 4th April - 30th May 2009. Artist talk 3rd April, 11am info@globegallery.org www.globegallery.org
-
Last weeks' elegibility committee meeting was postponed due to the snow, we're re-scheduled for this Thursday at 10:20am. JR has bee...





0 comments:
Post a Comment