Wonder if my blog might be a good place to project plan... I really prefer digital composition, but there's been holes in my planning processes since I abandoned my Franklin Planner for a PDA. Perhaps I will gather all the little notes I've started at various times in various places, and put them here, where I can 'manage' them. Projects ought to be managed. I'm a process improvement professional. I often wonder why I haven't applied my profesional skills to my personal life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Subscription
Search this blog
Popular Posts
-
Dear Family, Mostly Aunt Banana & Grandma & Grandpa! :) Your thoughtfulness and generosity know no limits. I regret that in our holi...
-
valentines day greeting cards for Him/Boyfriend Pictures and Photos valentines day greeting cards for boyfriend 2013 new valentines day gre...
-
Valentines day FB Cover Photo, Timeline photos- Facebook Cover pictures 2013 Valentines day FB Cover Photo Heart Picture Valentines day Fac...
-
15 Mavka-Tubes, 1 Background - Transparent, PNG-Format Personal Use Only! € 1,80 / $ 2.50
-
Solo show at Globe Gallery, Newcastle. 4th April - 30th May 2009. Artist talk 3rd April, 11am info@globegallery.org www.globegallery.org
-
Last weeks' elegibility committee meeting was postponed due to the snow, we're re-scheduled for this Thursday at 10:20am. JR has bee...





0 comments:
Post a Comment