Totally Stranger!

It’s almost four years now,
Work out like a looser since no one know me,
I’m invisible, never move ahead!
I’m less of grade!
I’m experiencefull but no one admit,
 I’m totally stranger here,
Have no friend and no reward…

Time’s run out..
New people came, the veterans gone,
I’m their witness, never move ahead!
My director never gimme the chance!
I feel like another stranger,
I were gone as the loser,
 go on and on as the loser..
I have no reward..
I left behind for those who grow,
No one admit me, Everyone ignore me…
I’m stuck!
I’m stuck!!
I’m stuck on my way!

 I should quite!
New people came and the other veterans gone,
I feel like the deaf for those who won,
I have no achievement, too sad for those who laugh out!
I’m stuck!
I’m stuck….
I’m stuck on my way!!

It’s getting hard to decide,
But I should quite!
I have nothing to proud here,
No one admit me, everyone ignore me..
I have nothing to chase,
I have nothing to pursue nor dream,
My director close the curtain..
I could not move but stuck!

Another new people won the seat,
What I did??
Why I kept here?
They’ve already closed my curtain!
I’m stuck!
I’m fu*ck!
I'm fu*ck on my way!


( again and again, dedicated for "this" place )
~ Princess Kaurvaki

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...