The Abstract Melody

I’m not sad, I’m not happy
I’m not glad, I’m not worry
Never afraid of loneliness, never feel the crowded…
I’m not alive, just slowly of death
I’m not in love, might I never!
I have no feeling at all, I’m just the abstract symphony

I never smile, I never cry out loud
I never talk, I wish the voices
I could not fly, then expect a million wings…
No, I have nothing to feel, I’m the quite of tune

It’s so empty here, I feel so lonely at all
I never hate you nor love your presences
I’m not fall asleep, well  not awake too
I’m not glad,  not worry at all
I have no feeling at all, I’m running out of time

I’m such as imagination, living in your memories
Sometime I’m lost, sometime I’m appear
Sometime so strong, whenever I’m weak
No!
I have nothing to feel, I’m about lost my mind!
I’m weird out, I’m the abstract melody


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...