Still Waiting for You

I’m sitting on my back door,
Right from the dawn until the end of every nights,
I’m waiting for you…
No answer, there is no hope!

Day by day, month by month…
Another years has left and gone,
I’m waiting for you till wake apart
I ignore everything..
Forget everyone…
Let me stand all alone!

I lost my enthusiasm,
I forgot how to live,
I forgot to know what I should do!
I’m afraid…
I’m too afraid..
You are the only one sink in my soul!

I keep waiting for you,
Even this heart start to tired,
And this pieces of hope start to spread away…
I just could not say this over,
I never thought find your substitute,
I wish you were here with me…
in this seconds and hours



I’m still waiting for you,
Keep waiting for you,
No matter how long I have to wait…
No matter I lost my hope and soul…
No matter what people talking about…
No matter I never know where are you now…
No matter I start losing my mind…
No matter I cry out loud for every second you left…

I’m waiting for you…
Keep our promise together..
Save our dream for a beautiful tale somehow
Where are you now, my little fairy?
Please don’t say anything..
Please don’t tell me you’ve already gone,
No bright star ever smile to me like you do!

I never moved away, I’m out of here…
Waiting for your presence
Touch me with more tears and laughter



( Princess Kaurvaki )

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...